First Published Submission


(click on the title above to read submission)


I just thought I'd share this on my blog : I GOT PUBLISHED!!
I am still feeling the high of opening my email and receiving one from ThoughtCatalog!
If you guys don't know what ThoughtCatalog is, it's basically a publishing platform, a site where writers from all over the world could submit their articles, written thoughts, etc. and if you're lucky, you get chosen to have yours up on the site, which in this case, I'd like to think I got very lucky. It may not mean so much to others but it means everything to me. It brings me joy that other people enjoy reading the things I write. I enjoy knowing that my musings could help people out or help other express whatever they feel through my words, especially someone like me who always find it hard to express emotions so I always tend to rely to other people to put it into words, words that resonate with the situation I'm in at the moment. I know I'm not the best at writing, but this gives me a chance to grow as a writer and to connect to people through written words. This is my first published submission on an actual site. Thank you so much for sharing the article (if you have) or for just taking the time to read it. It feels equally satisfying to know that I'm able to reach out to so many of you through this. I'm also so very grateful towards the people who believes in me and supports me on my writing journey. For all the people who pushes me to keep writing, thank you so much! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments